The CARAMEL project held its sixth plenary meeting in an online format with representatives of each of the consortium’s member companies.
This special session was attended by the external advisory board EAB, composed of international experts in the key areas for CARAMEL, who listened to the progress made in each of the work packages and provided strategic guidance and support, so that the project would achieve the proposed objectives.
On this occasion, the topics addressed were
- WP2 Use cases, risk assessment, requirements and architecture
- WP3 Countermeasures and mitigation techniques for advanced cybersecurity
- WP4 Cross-cutting detection and cybersecurity prevention
- WP5 Development of antihacking device and in-depth defense
- WP7 Dissemination, communication and exploitation of results