On 24 February 2021, the CARAMEL project held its first review meeting aiming to evaluate the performance during the first half of the project’s life.
The meeting was attended by representatives of the European Commission who acted as evaluators, the CARAMEL project officer and representatives of each of the CARAMEL consortium member companies.
Presentations relevant to each of the work packages were made during the meeting. In which the work carried out in the following areas can be highlighted.
- Mitigating Image Noise Attacks with Deep Learning
- Noise Suppression Using Total Variation PDE
- Cyberthreat Detection and Response Techniques for Cooperative Automated Vehicles
- Cyberthreat Detection and Response Techniques for Plug-in Electrical Vehicles
- DriveGuard: Robustification of Automated Driving Systems with Spatio-Temporal Convolutional Autoencoder
- Mitigation on camera sensor attacks using LiDAR
- In-vehicle Location Spoofing Attack Detection
- GPS Spoofing Attack in Collaborative Vehicles
- Backend Solution